- Log in into your venue dashboard.
(Log in using the Allseated venue account email and password. After logging in, if not seeing the venue, log out. Log in to the Allseated venue account again. Then, log in to the venue dashboard.)
- In the dashboard, upper left corner, select the tab Widget Customization.
- To edit the widget, in the top right corner, select the button Edit Widget.
On the left, in venue space thumbnails, select a space. On the right side of the selected thumbnail, appear customization icons:
- To edit the space, select the icon pencil (opens to the right of the main view space, Edit Space).
a. To upload a new image from your computer, select the button Replace Image.
b. To choose a new view of the existing space, select the button Capture Image.
1) In the 3D view space window, select a new view of the space.
2) To take a picture, select the icon camera.
- Or update images using the Gallery. Select the button (...). From the drop-down menu, choose the menu items:
a. Capture image
b. Edit gallery (or on the bottom left of the 3D main view space, select the icon Gallery).
c. To upload or replace an image from your computer, select the button Edit Gallery.
d. Add images from your computer (drag-and drop or select the button Upload Media).
e. To replace existing media, select the button Replace Media.
- To hide/show a thumbnail, select the icon View.
- To change the order of the thumbnails, on the left side of each thumbnail, drag and drop using
the dotted rectangle.
(Layouts/templates share the same functionality except hide/show a thumbnail (as
layouts/templates are published or unpublished to the widget).