When prospects browsing the virtual catalog reach out to the venue through the button Contact Venue or the chatbot Chat with Venue, the system automatically creates an experience (appears with the tag New) in the venue dashboard.
Alternatively, manually create an experience:
- To the left, select the menu option Pre Sale Experiences.
- In the pop-up window Create New Experience, complete the form.
- From the drop-down menu Assignee, assign a prospect/client.
- Select the button Create. The prospect/client experience appears.
Or create a new experience by duplicating an existing experience.
- In the drop-down menu, select the menu item Duplicate.
- In the pop-up window Duplicate Experience, add a new name and select the button Duplicate.