The gray bar that runs along the top of the page when you are in the SEATING tab is a very powerful tool you can use for your events!
From left to right there is: Information, Templates, Ruler, Grid, Distance Between, Zoom, Objects Display, Table Status, Print, Save File as PDF, Undo, and 3D.
Here is what each button does:
- The Information tool shows you the number of tables and chairs in the floorpan.
- The Template tool lets you create, load, save, or manage a template.
- The Ruler tool allows you to measure the distance from one point to another.
- The Grid tool displays an overlaying grid. You can type in the horizontal and vertical spacing of the grid.
- The wrench (Distance Between) lets you set the minimum distance between objects placed on your floorplan.
- The plus and minus icon (Zoom) lets you zoom in and out or pan (hold and drag the screen) across your floorpan.
- The Objects Display tool is explained in depth in this video.
- The Table Status is color coded to show if a table is empty, still room, full, or overseated.
- The Print icon allows you to print your floorpan.
- The Save File as PDF allows you to save the file to your computer as a PDF. Just be sure to give it a name and click OK.