AllSeated's timeline is a great way to organize and delegate tasks that need to get done before the big event or on the day-of.
To make the most out of using your timeline we suggest that you invite your vendors into the event so that they can see their task on your timeline. You can add a Vendor to your event on the DETAILS page.
- Begin by going to DETAILS at the top of the page and clicking on TIMELINE on the left-hand side.
- Click ADD and give your timeline a name.
- To have multiple timelines click ADD again and create another name.
- Begin by adding a SECTION and choosing the time and give it a name.
- Within that section you can add individual tasks. Click on TASKS and give that task a time, name, location, etc.
- Continue this process until your timeline is complete!
A couple quick things to note:
- If you click on the FOLDER while creating a new task, and then invite the vendor to the timeline, the vendor will get an email updating them that they have been added to a task.
- You have the ability to save the timeline as a PDF. Click PDF, name it, and save it to your computer.
- Everyone within the event can now see the timeline and will know where they should be and what they should be doing at all times so the event can run smoothly!
Here is an example of a great timeline!