Welcome to Allseated! We are so thrilled that have joined our community! We want to help you to create your first event. Follow these steps and you will be a pro in no time!
1.Create Your Event
When you first log in, you will be taken to the Events page. Click "+ New" to create your first event.
To create your customized event, simply give it a name, select the event type, and enter the event date. Then click the "Create" button.
2.Adding the Venue
Once your event is created, you will be directed to a new screen labeled "Details." From this menu you have full control over who is allowed to participate in your event.
Let's start by adding the venue.
- Click the "+ Add Venue" button
- The "Add the Venue" window will appear. Begin typing at least the first three letters of the name of your venue in the search box. Click “Search.”
- Once you find your venue, hover your mouse over it, and click the orange “Select” button.
- If the confirmation window pops up, you can choose to invite the venue or select "Not now, maybe later."
Congratulations! You've just added the venue to your event.
Note: If you are unable to find your venue already in Allseated, we'll be happy to add it for you. For details about how to do this, see the article Submit Floorplans to Allseated
To invite other users and vendors, simply click on the “Add” icon. You will be brought to a pop-up menu. Enter the name or location of the vendor and a list of suggestions will guide you. You can also invite whoever you wish to collaborate with directly through the Allseated platform.
The Seating menu gives you full control over the physical layout of your event and also allows you to manage your guest list. After selecting the venue floorplan of your choice, start creating your event by navigating through the dropdown menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
Under the Floorplans tab you can select from a list of floorplans unique to your selected venue or create your own customized floorplan.
Under the Guests tab, you can organize and filter select guests through various filters such as Name and RSVP status.
Under the objects tab you can add a variety of seats, tables, and objects to your floorplan to create the event of your dreams!
In order to edit your tables, chairs, and other objects, simply click on the object or click and drag over any group of objects. A popup menu will appear and the customization tools can be used to adjust your objects.
The various tool icons located above your floorplan serve different functions:
- Undo: Reverts changes you made on the floorplan
- Info: Displays the number of chairs and tables
- Ruler: Tool that provides accurate dimensions
- Settings: Places minimum distance between tables and chairs and you may change the unit (imperial or metric)
- Grid: Drops a grid over the entire floorplan for more precision
- Display: Show or hide the object display options allowing you to adjust the table numbers, seat count, table occupancy, dimensions, etc.
- Occupancy: Shoe the tables occupancy
- Print: Print your floorplan
- PDF: Save your floorplan in PDF format
- Share : Share link to your floorplan
- 3D : view your floorplan in stunning 3D by clicking on the 3D button in the right-hand corner. In this mode, you can view your event with a Bird's Eye view or from First Person view.
The Guests menu allows you to control who will be attending your event by importing contacts from Facebook or using our Allseated Excel template. Once you have imported your guests, you can add additional information to individual guest and filter your guest list.
You can also add names manually on the bottom of the page.
Get more information about Mastering your Guest List.
The Timeline feature allows you to organize exactly what will take place leading up to and during the event. You have full control over not only who will do what, but when and where these activities will take place.
- Begin by adding Sections. Under each section you can add multiple tasks. Make sure you specify the time, who, what, and where. You can make your timeline as detailed or basic as you would like.
- You can have multiple timelines side-by-side. For example, one could be for the bride and one for the groom.
The Reports menu allows you to generate guest list and floorplan reports. You can customize your reports with our preloaded filters.
Once you generate your report you have the options to Print, save as a PDF, or download as a CSV (Excel) file.
Now you have successfully created your first event!
*Allseated automatically saves your event every 30 seconds so don't worry about losing changes.