To get the most out of Allseated, it's essential to invite everyone who is involved in your event into the event itself. Doing so will allow you to easily communicate with them and keep everyone on the same page.
Here's how to do it.
1.Invite the Key Players
Every event should have all the major players working on it invited into AllSeated. Be sure to include the event host, the venue, the planner, and the caterer for each event. To do so:
- On the Event Details page, click the "+ Add [User]" button next to any of the roles you would like to add.
- This brings up a search box. Type the name of the company you would like to add and click search.
- If the company you would like to add is listed, hover over it with your mouse and click "Select".
- This takes you to Permissions screen. Here you will have the option to use your default permission settings or tailor them specific to this individual.
- Select the options that are appropriate for your event and the individual you are inviting.
That's it! The company you selected will receive an email informing them that they have been added to your event and will ask them to log into Allseated.
Repeat this process for each of the vendors you are working with.
2.Inviting Other Vendors
You may also add any other vendors you are working with including florists, musicians and entertainers, and photographers.
To do so:
- Click the Add Vendor button on the Event Details screen.
- Select the type of Vendor from the available options.
- Search for that Vendor within Allseated.
- Adjust their permissions as appropriate.
If you can't find your vendor in Allseated, you can invite them to register for an Allseated account by clicking the Invite button below the search results.
3.Adjusting the Default Permissions
If you'd like to restrict what people you invite into your events have access to, you can adjust your default permissions.
To do so:
- Exit the event you are currently in by clicking the "Events" button at the top right of the screen. This will return you to your Event List.
- Click the "Account" button at the top of the screen and then click "Default Permissions" from the list on the left.
- This takes you to the Default Permissions screen. Here you can modify the default permissions for any of the different categories of users. If you make changes to your default settings, you can still customize the settings for each user on a case-by-case basis as described above.