With AllSeated it's super easy to build your guest list. Follow these simple steps and you will have a complete guest list in no time!
When you click on the GUESTS tab on the top of the page you will see a blank guest list. Lets start adding people to the guest list!
- You can choose to enter each guest manually, or import from Excel.
- To use Excel click on the Excel logo. You will then be prompted to download the AllSeated Excel file.
- Enter the information into the template and save it.
Here is what the template looks like:
Next, go back and click the Excel logo again and then click LOAD FILE, BROWSE, and select the file from where it's saved on your computer. Then click IMPORT.
Now your Excel guest list will appear in AllSeated!
- Double click on a name to edit it. You have the option to add a title, spouse name, last name to your guest.
- Double click on Party to assign your guest to a party (Family, Bridesmaid, Rehearsal Dinner, etc). You can edit or delete any of these options or make your own party label by typing it in. Get creative!
- You can also have multiple lists running off of one guest list. For example, you can filter the guest list to show people who are Family, invited to the Rehearsal Dinner, and part of the Bridal Party.
- Along the top of the page under the GUESTS tab you can also edit Address, Contact, RSVP, Meal, and Comments.
If you need to change guest information to more than one guest at a time, follow these steps.
- Check the white box next to the guest name to make it green (this means that the guest is selected).
- Click the drop-down where the pink arrow is in the picture above. You can either "Set values to selected guests" or "Delete selected guests."
- Choose "Set values to selected guests" and another box will pop up. You can then choose which information you want to change.
- Once you select the field you'd like to change you will be asked information based on what you selected. Once you are finished click UPDATE.
*Please note: If you want your guests to be seated at specific seats, each guest needs to placed individually on the guest list.
Once you are done building your guest list, you can head over to SEATING to work on your floorplan.