Welcome to AllSeated! We are so thrilled that you are here and we want to help you in creating your first event. Follow these steps and you will be a pro in no time!
If this is your first time logging in as a venue, you will need to activate your account first.
1. Creating Your First Event
Once your venue is activated, you can start creating events! Click the orange + New button to get started.
A box will pop up where you can choose the type of event, name the event, choose the date, and enter the number of expected guests.
Click CREATE EVENT and you will then be taken to the details page.
2. Add the Host
From the Details screen, you have full control over who is allowed to participate in your event.
Let's start by adding the Host.
- Click the "+ Add Host" button.
- The "Add Host" window will appear. Type in your client's information here.
- Once all information is entered, you will be guided to a permissions menu. Adjust the various permissions for your host.
- On the confirmation window click "Send Invite" once all the information has been entered.
Congratulations! You've just added the host to your event.
To invite other users and vendors, simply click on the “Add” icon. You will be brought to a pop-up menu. Simply enter the name a list of suggestions will guide you. You can also invite whoever you wish to collaborate with directly through the AllSeated platform.
The “Seating” menu gives you full control over the physical layout of your event and also allows you manage your guest list. After selecting the venue floorplan of your choice, start creating your event by navigating through the dropdown menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
Under the “Floorplans” tab, you can select from a list of floorplans unique to your selected venue or create your customized floorplan.
Under the “Layout” tab, you can add a variety of seats, tables, and objects to your floorplan to create the event of your dreams!
In order to edit your tables, chairs, and other objects simply click on the object or click and drag over any group of objects. A popup menu will appear and all customization tools can be used to adjust your objects.
The various tool icons located above your floor plan serve different functions:
- Stats: Displays the number of chairs and tables
- Ruler: Tool that provides accurate dimensions
- Grid: Drops a grid over the entire floorplan for more precision
- Settings: Places minimum distance between tables and chairs
- Zoom: Zoom in and out for a more detailed look
- Objects Display: Show or hide the object display options allowing you to adjust the table numbers, seat count, table occupancy, dimensions, etc.
- Color Display: Visualizes the seating capacity of each table
- Print: Print your floorplan
- PDF: Save your floorplan in PDF format
View your floorplan in stunning 3D by clicking on the 3D button in the right-hand corner. In this mode, you can view your event with a Bird's Eye view or First Person view.
4. The Timeline
The “Timeline” feature allows you to organize exactly what will take place during the event. You have full control over not only who will do what, but when and where these activities will take place.
- Begin by adding Sections. Under each section, you can add multiple tasks. Make sure you specify the time, who, what, and where. You can make your timeline as detailed or basic as you would like.
- You can have multiple timelines side-by-side. For example, one for the bride and one for the groom.
The “Reports” menu allows you to generate guest list and floorplan reports. You can customize your reports with our preloaded filters.
Once you generate your report, you have the options to Print, save it as a PDF, or download it as a CSV (Excel) file.
6. Set Permissions
Under “Settings,” you can adjust your various permissions. Permissions give you control over the functions other parties have access to within your event.
*AllSeated automatically saves your event every 30 seconds so don't worry about losing changes.