If you are creating an tented floorplan use this guide to help you get started.
- Begin by going to the event Details page and click + ADD VENUE button.
- Search for "tents" in the venue search box.
- Click on the orange SELECT button (pictured below) for Tents at AllSeated.
Once you've selected Tents at AllSeated as your venue, go to the Seating page and select New from within the Floorplans tab. Then select Venue.
Give your floorplan a name and select the tent dimensions that work best for you.
If you can't find a tent that matches your needs you can either:
- Create a Custom floorplan. For this option, instead of clicking Venue from within the Floorplans tab click Custom.
- OR, draw a rectangle on an original floorplan that you're already working on.