Explore venue spaces and corresponding options for layout, design and capacity.
- To view venue spaces and corresponding floorplan sample layouts, prospects select the venue-provided link (e.g.: on venue website or in email).
- To view a venue space, in the left column, prospects:
a. Scroll through thumbnail options, which include room size and capacity information.
b. Select the corresponding venue space thumbnail.
- To view sample layouts in the chosen venue space, prospects:
a. Select the corresponding link Layouts.
b. Scroll through thumbnail options.
c. Select the corresponding floorplan thumbnail Layouts.
- After selecting a venue space with a floorplan sample layout, explore the space:
a. If venue spaces are from Real View scans, navigate the space using the on-screen click-and-drag, scroll with a mouse or use keyboard directional arrow keys.
b. If venue spaces are from Matterport scans, navigate the space using the on-screen click-and-go navigation circle or keyboard directional arrow keys.
- In the venue space, lower left corner (4 stacked icons), prospects:
a. To change between walk-through and over-head views, select the first icon.
b. To view navigation options, select the second icon.
c. To change between standard and full-screen views, select the third icon.
d. To review a gallery of venue spaces, select the fourth icon.